"Low carbon and energy saving, green and environmental protection, and also wonderful"
Thank you for your support and trust in our, we will do our high quality and efficiently every order, thank you
SPC flooring (Rigid Core Flooring) stands for Stone Plastic Composite. The main component is lime stone (calcium carbonate)+ PVC Powder + Stabilizer. It is much more stable, waterproof, fire resistant
Fireproof, Waterproof, Moistureproof, Mildewproof. Absolutely Outstanding Performance For Any Occasion.
Water Resistant Anti-Bacterial Easy To Clean And Maintain Easy To Install Eco-Friendly
I ordered a sample of 4 square meters before, and I was very satisfied after receiving the samples. This time I purchased a product of 2000 square meters.
· Here is our list of the top 6 flooring options to install over a concrete substrate. Laminate. Laminate floors are individual boards made of multiple layers of plywood and plastic. Laminate floors can be made to look like anything from traditional wood floors to colors and patterns that mimic the look of tile or stone floor.Get price
Prevention is the best remedy. While wood flooring makes a great choice for a variety of commercial applications, its susceptibility to various problems stemming from moisture calls for due diligence prior to any installation over a concrete floor slab…Get price
· Installing Hardwood Floors over Concrete Slab. Before you make any decision on flooring, the first thing you need to do is contact an experienced professional. Installing hardwood on concrete …Get price
The Best Wood Floor for a Concrete Slab | HunkerGet price
· Advantages of Wood Flooring on Concrete Basement Floor. Besides hardwood’s durability, low maintenance, and is easy to clean, there are three immediate benefits: Beauty – Concrete is ugly. Installing hardwood flooring in basement over concrete …Get price
· The steps in this guide on how to install vinyl plank flooring on concrete are quite easy to follow. If you don't have all the tools or you want to be sure you don't waste any material, invite a friend over …Get price
· When a concrete slab absorbs moisture, it can retain it for a surprisingly long time. Installing the wrong kind of flooring over consistently damp concrete may encourage warping and wear over time. Fortunately, a variety of flooring materials are water-resistant enough to function well over a concrete slab.Get price
Prevention is the best remedy. While wood flooring makes a great choice for a variety of commercial applications, its susceptibility to various problems stemming from moisture calls for due diligence prior to any installation over a concrete floor slab. One aspect of this due diligence is simply to wait.Get price
Remember to leave expansion gaps between the flooring and wall. Consult the manufacturer’s recommendations to see how wide the expansion gap needs to be. Installing engineered hardwood flooring over concrete …Get price
· To make it easier for you to choose the best flooring, we have compiled a list of flooring types that you can put on a concrete slab. For the money, The best flooring types for concrete …Get price
· Although concrete releases water vapor and is susceptible to moisture that comes from the ground, solid and engineered hardwood flooring can be installed over a concrete slab if the proper precautions are taken. The type of flooring you’d like to install and your home’s environmental conditions will decide the best method of installation.Get price
· In 1973 It has a concrete slab foundation with radiant heat (water runs thru copper tubing within slab ). We wanted a wood floor and spent a lot of time talking to flooring experts. We were told the only way to go was a wood engineered floor …Get price
Cork Flooring. Install cork flooring over concrete as long as the floor is level and clean. Cork has been used as flooring for centuries and was popularized by the architect Frank Lloyd Wright in his Pennsylvania homes. Cork is easy on the feet, which makes it ideal for kitchen areas. It is damp resistant and fairly easy to install …Get price
· This article discusses your best flooring options for concrete slab foundation which include: wood, rubber tile, ceramic tile, vinyl tile, carpet, and laminate for your whole house. Wood The ideal way to put down a wooden floor over concrete slab foundation is to start by putting down pressure by -inch sleepers.Get price
Lay mil polyethylene sheeting over the concrete to minimize moisture migration from the concrete up into the wood flooring. Then fasten 3/ in. treated plywood to the concrete with concrete screws spaced every 16 in. Alternatively, screw rows of treated 1x4s to the concrete …Get price
· Q: What is the best way to install a wood floor over a concrete slab?. A: Howard Brickman responds: Concrete is a good substrate for installing wood flooring if proper precautions are taken to ensure that excessive moisture conditions are detected prior to installation,and controlled during the life of the floor. In addition, traditional nail-down, solid 3/ inch strip or plank flooring …Get price